Monday 28 November 2016

And So it Begins...

New blog, first post, introduction, and all that. I'll save any lurkers who may have stumbled upon this blog the chatter. To sum it up, I love RPGs and creating new things and inevitably the two collided in a messy collection of random ideas. So instead of leaving them to languish forever on my hard drive, I decided to dump them on this blog whenever I have time (where they can at least languish in peace). That will mostly include:
  • Setting stuff
  • Characters/creatures/and things for PCs to interact with (with varying degrees of success)
  • Themed challenges for myself (because yes I really do this)
  • And possibly the odd game design, mechanic, or class
Most if not everything will be system neutral but any illusions to mechanics will probably be some flavour of Apocalypse World-ish or OSR. If anyone is reading this, I hope you find stumble across something at least semi-useful in my ramblings.

God bless,
Kezle

P.S: for more RPG-related chatter, you can find me over on RPGGeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment